Antisocial Behaviour (ASB)
No one should have to suffer from antisocial behaviour or harassment, but if you are experiencing ASB, we are here to help. We have a number of steps to help deal with your individual situation.
Please tell us about what you are experiencing.
To do so, either:
- Complete our on-line form below
- Contact us.
If you are in immediate danger, please call 999.
Issues that could constitute ASB include (this is by no means an exhaustive list):
- Noise nuisance
- Verbal abuse/harassment/intimidation/threatening behaviour
- Hate related incidents (based on race, sexual orientation, gender, disability, religion, age, etc)
- Littering or Fly-tipping
- Vandalism/graffiti/other deliberate damage to property or vehicles
- Using or dealing drugs/substance misuse
- Domestic abuse
- Physical violence
- Misuse of communal areas
- Garden nuisance
- Nuisance from vehicles
- Pets and animal nuisance
- Criminal behaviour.
There are many other types of ASB, so if you are affected, please get in touch as soon as possible.