Extra care, Supported living, Supported accommodation
- Owned by Sanctuary Housing, Bircham House comprises 30 one and two-bed flats for people aged 55 and over
- The scheme is just two miles from the M11 and one mile from Whittlesford train station
- Local shops and amenities are a walk away.
- Tenancy for life via Sanctuary Housing.
- Each flat has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom(s), bathroom and alarm call system
- Communal facilities include lounge, lift, dining room, laundry, gardens and buggy store
- Car parking is available
- Referrals are via Adult Social Care on 03450 455202 or Sanctuary Housing on 0800 131 3348
- Within the Local Authority of South Cambridgeshire District Council.
- Axiom has a team on site, including a Care Manager, providing care and support for vulnerable and older people, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.